Tug of War!

Hook in. me and William went to get the Long rope  we needed for tug of war. We had to Wait for the third brake then we went to the Field to play tug of war. and it was the Boys vs Girls  and the girls won the First Point and they won Again The boys Lost and we played the game for times 3 because at fun  

First Mrs kumar told us to line up and we have to be in  different teams. 9 Children in one team and 9 Children in one team. My team Lost and the other team won the First  Point and we kept. 

Next  Losing. we can’t get a point. We tried to run Backwards.but We lost the  round, Mrs kumar said 3 2 1 And all the teams were pulling hard us. we lost the point the other team  won The Point. My team’s name is Team Power.  

Then the other team’s name is up the wahs  up the wahs won the Point We Tried  and tryed to get a point But we  didn’t get one we lost the point at was fun 

Finally of playing tug of war all of us what to play Again we was pulling the big Long rope but We lost the Weather was Sunny and good to we don’t No how was they woning 

Conclusion we play tug of war at the wednesday the 18th and we was done the other say to as good Try and they say they Keep winning because they was Standing Lie down